Once upon a time a happy family

Friday, September 18, 2009

Don Hank (2009-09-07) Home schooled boy snatched from plane in Sweden


Don Hank skriver om familjen Johansson på Laigleś Forum. Artikeln publiceras även i Renew America och Home Education Foundation.

"I was very impressed by what a kind and gentle person Christer was. He told me “ever since I was born I have only wanted to help people.” He described how he had traveled to help earthquake victims in India in 2000. He had, unfortunately, been thwarted by the large unruly crowds and was unable to help. I am not easily fooled, but I knew this was a genuinely good man with a kind heart. We both broke down crying when I ended the conversation telling him that God loves him, Dominic and Annie, that this was part of God’s plan and that everything would be all right."

No comments:

Post a Comment